Sunday 6 March 2011

For the Boys....if Liam and Mike can do it, so can you!



To be honest, Fabulous Manicure Bar is a little on the girly side, a pink and green, shabby-chic visual buffet even... but the important thing is that we give damn good pedicures.  


I've tried many times to reach out to the obscure and rarely seen male spa clientele, but to no avail. The fact that more and more famous manly-men are coming out of the closet to give credit to spa services may help though.  For instance on February 16th, Liam Neeson claimed on National T.V. that a pedicure "changed" his life.


The Unknown star told NBC's The Tonight Show With Jay Leno that although he was a "late convert" to the treatment he was amazed by the results and by the fact it eased the pain in his feet.

"This gorgeous woman called Jackie in New York who is from Brazil used to come and do my wife's feet and fingers, and she now still comes and does my mother-in-law's feet and fingers," he explained. 

"Every time I passed the room I'd see this incredible process going on and the look of bliss on my mother-in-law's face, and I thought, 'I've got to try this!'"

He added: "It's changed my life around. I used to have ingrown toe nails for 30 years. This gorgeous little creature just gouged them out. It was instant relief after 20 minutes!



Fabulous is pleased that Liam has learned to pamper himself, but we are proud that an even more manly-man chose our girly spa to get ready to walk the red carpet for the Gemini Awards.


Pictures don't lie... 
Mike Holmes has been pampered by us.
  
C'mon fellas if Mike & Liam can do it, so can you!


The Fabulous Sport Pedicure:  Only $39
The Fabulous Sport Menicure: Only $19


www.fabulousmanicurebar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment