Thursday 4 August 2011

I'm a Shellac Maniac!

I'm not one for artificial nails.  Don't like the look, don't like the fact that people wear surgical masks when applying them, and I especially don't like the smell.  In fact I designed my Nail Spa, Fabulous Manicure Bar, around a "natural nail" concept.
And then along comes Shellac, and although I was sceptical at first, I am now a true believer!  The Shellac Manicure is billed as, "14 Day Wear, No Dry Time, Mirror Finish, and No Nail Damage", and that is exactly what it is.  It just takes the natural nail manicure to a new level with permanent polish that actually lasts flawlessly for 2 weeks.  You can garden without gloves, wash piles of dishes 3 times a day, type away on your laptop for endless hours and your nails will still look perfect.  How Fabulous!
Call us to book in for your Shellac Manicure, and who knows you may just bump into me having mine.  Visit the Shellac Website for more info.


Jennifer Eisen
Owner of Fabulous
416-481-4943
www.fabulousmanicurebar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment